Perfect PayThe next maintenance is scheduled for Sunday, February 18. Due to this release the bill pay systems may be unavailable from midnight CT to 6 a.m. CT on that day. Notes: The Bill Pay system will not be supporting Microsoft XP due to lack of security. After March 19th, you will receive an error message, and will not have access to your account through another operating system.We apologize for any inconveniences.
OUR BILL PAY SERVICE IS FINALLY HERE!
BILL PAY - Well this service is now ready for use!
We are still in our early stages so we welcome feedback.
Simply click the button and it will prompt you to continue to the Bill Pay website, PERFECT PAY.
From there you can pay all your bills with one convenient website with the security and trust from your credit union.
If you have any questions please feel free to call one of the girls. (574)753-3547
- Pay anyone conveniently and electronically. You can make payments to anyone including your cable company, doctor, or Uncle Charlie.
- Only you can authorize payments. You have complete control over whom you are issuing a payment to, the exact payment amount, when the payment should be delivered by or whether to pay the bill at all. You can schedule automatic payments, once a month, one a year, every week, just about any interval you want. Your payments are sent to the address you provided to us for each of your payees except for cases where we have a special relationship with a payee, and they have a preferred address to which they want payments to be sent.
- See your bills here instead of a paper statement you receive in the mail – a great way to reduce clutter and get organized.
- Control your finances! Instead of your finances controlling you!
- Take charge with e-mail alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments.
- Protect yourself from identity theft. With e-bills, you’ll reduce the amount of personally identifiable information in your mailbox and away from prying eyes.
- Going green saves green! When you receive your bills and make your payments online, you’ll save the cost of postage, envelopes, and checks.