BUYING A VEHICLE?
Finding an auto loan that speaks to your needs can be tough. We offer the best auto loan rates in town – if you find a local institution that beats our rate, we’ll match it. Some exclusions may apply.
New and pre-owned auto loans are available with terms from 36-84 months.
– No pre-payment penalty for paying off the loan early
– Competitive interest rates (See our rates)
– No application fees
We also have many ways to help you protect your loan including:
– GAP insurance (click to read more)
– MBP, Mechanical Breakdown Protection (click to read more)
– Credit Life & Disability Insurance (click to read more)
Call and get pre-approved today.
Refinance an Auto Loan from another lender to Diversified General Federal Credit Union today!
Give us a call at (574) 753-3547.
Let’s face it, whether it’s braces for your kids, home remodeling, or maybe you just want to go on vacation or a weekend get-away – sometimes you just need the money. Diversified General Federal Credit Union’s Personal Loan is a great cash resource for bill consolidation, vacations, home repairs and improvements, school tuition, health expenses, investment opportunities, or anything else your heart desires.
Diversified General Federal Credit Union offers Personal Loans with credit limits up to $12,000 and rates as low as 6.49% APR. Your personal loan can be used for any reason. Payroll deduction can be used for easy payments. Personal loans may be repaid during a period up to 48 months. A personal loan does not require you to use an asset as collateral guaranteeing the repayment of the loan. Call (574)753-3547 to apply or get more information.
Open-End Line of Credit
It’s a great time to borrow at a fixed low rate with the flexibility you need! You decide how much you want to borrow and pay back only the money that is used. Convenient access to available credit with the security of a fixed rate. Maximum credit line is $12,000. No new underwriting decision or income verifications are required when you take an advance. As you pay down your fixed rate loan balance, your available line of credit increases.
- Weekly, biweekly or monthly payment options
- Payments can be made through automatic transfer from your savings or checking account or by using coupon books.
- Low-cost disability insurance and life insurance (optional)